It is a well established fact that the lustre of the skin is regained every time the skin cells are renewed. If this replenishing process slows down due to some reason, the skin become dull and lustre-less.
Slowing down of the cell-renewal may happen due to various reasons such as ageing, genetic factors, mineral deficiency, harmful effects of UV radiation and hormonal imbalances. To combat these factors, a range of exfoliation products have flooded the market. The exfoliants aid in the removal of the dead cells and promote the collagen production.
Microdermabrasion has asserted itself as an effective skin resurfacing treatment that does not involve skin invasive procedures. In microdermabrasion crystals of aluminium oxide are used to weaken the dead skin cells after which the weakened cells are sucked into a chamber. By doing so pores are opened up and the skin is made more fresh and soft. Also pigmentation, acne, fine lines and wrinkles are greatly lessened.
Today, several microdermabrasion kits are freely available in the market which eases the process of performing microdermabrasion at home. Previously, people visited reputed laser clinics inAustraliato perform it on their skins. The kits are reasonably priced and generally equipped with crystal creams of aluminium oxide, exfoliating wand, lotions, foam applicators and post-process microdermabrasion moisturizer. The microdermabrasion kits are recommended alternatives to anti-wrinkle injections in Sydney.
Treating yourself at home
- While performing microdermabrasion at home, it is recommended that you perform a test patch on a small portion of your skin to ensure that you are not allergic to it.
- First use a facial cleanser to cleanse your face of all make-up residues
- Apply the cream of aluminium oxide crystals on your face.
- Massage your face with the tips of your fingers in smooth circular movements for about 5 minutes.
- Wash your face thoroughly with warm water
- Apply the post-process microdermabrasion moisturizer
- Adhere to the guidelines given in the microdermabrasion kit
- Removes dead epidermal cells
- Promotes production of collagen
- Skin pores are unblocked
- Blood circulation is enhanced
- Nutrients from creams are more easily absorbed
- Skin health and radiance is increased
- Fines lines and wrinkles are smoothened
- Age and pigmentation spots are reduced
- Scars, acne marks and blemishes are reduced
The treatment can be performed on all types of skin and you can easily resume your life without the hassle of post-process precautions. If you are still hesitant to try the process yourself, you can visit a laser clinic in Sydney that offers the treatment. For better results you could combine microdermabrasion with exclusive wrinkle treatment in Sydney laser clinics.