IMPORTANT MESSAGE – COVID-19
All Eden Laser Clinics are open & trading.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY FOR COVID19
At Eden, our number one priority has always been the health and safety of our clients and
team. To ensure this safety, we have very strict protocols in place that will be meticulously
- All clients/personnel entering this clinic must adhere to Eden Laser Clinics standard
- All Clients/personnel must apply hand sanitiser provided on arrival, and on departure.
- Eden Laser Clinics’ water coolers will not be available until further notice.
- Any client/personnel showing flu like symptoms will be asked to leave the premises and treatment will be refused.
- Eden Laser Clinics requests that you cancel your appointment should you feel unwell.
- Appointments must be attended on time. If you are running late, please phone the clinic. Eden Laser Clinics will try to accommodate all clients, although if your appointment has lapsed, we will treat the next client. Your appointment will be rescheduled to the next available.
- Please attend your appointment by yourself. Clients with appointments only will be allowed within the premises.
- Safe social distancing practices will be adhered to for the duration of your appointment.
- Please respect others within the clinic and keep your 1.5m distance.
- Capacities for this clinic is displayed clearly on shop the front.
- Clients will be asked to wait outside should maximum capacity be reached.
- Eden Laser Clinic will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse from clients.
We ask that you please respect all staff members of Eden Laser Clinics and their health and wellbeing. Should we feel unsafe, Eden Laser Clinics reserves the right to refuse treatment, call centre security or phone the local police.
Eden Laser Clinics reserve the right to refuse treatment should any client not adhere to theabove.
We are committed to servicing our clients with these new procedures, so we ask that all clients be kind and patient through this transition.
We hope the above measures offer you some reassurance during this time that we have your safety and health as a priority.