UPDATE 25th MAY 2020 – All Eden Laser Clinics will reopen June 1st, 2020.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY FOR COVID19
At Eden, our number one priority has always been the health and safety of our clients and
team. To ensure this safety, we have very strict protocols in place that will be meticulously
- All clients/personnel entering this clinic must adhere to Eden Laser Clinics standard
- All Clients/personnel must apply hand sanitiser provided on arrival, and on
- All Clients/personnel will have their temperature checked on arrival to the clinic.
- All clients/personnel and team members will be required to wear a face mask whilst
in the premises. Removal of face masks at the request of a staff member only for
treatment, or upon leaving the premises.
- Eden Laser Clinics’ water coolers will not be available until further notice.
- Any client/personnel showing flu like symptoms will be asked to leave the premises
and treatment will be refused.
- Eden Laser Clinics requests that you cancel your appointment should you feel
unwell. 24hr cancellation policy will not apply during COVID19.
- Appointments must be attended on time. If you are running late, please phone the
clinic. Eden Laser Clinics will try to accommodate all clients, although if your
appointment has lapsed, we will treat the next client. Your appointment will be
rescheduled to the next available.
- Please attend your appointment by yourself. Clients with appointments only will be
allowed within the premises.
- Safe social distancing practices will be adhered to for the duration of your
- Please respect others within the clinic and keep your 1.5m distance.
- Capacities for this clinic is displayed clearly on shop the front.
- Clients will be asked to wait outside should maximum capacity be reached.
- Eden Laser Clinic will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse from clients.
We ask that you please respect all staff members of Eden Laser Clinics and their
health and wellbeing. Should we feel unsafe, Eden Laser Clinics reserves the right
to refuse treatment, call centre security or phone the local police.
Eden Laser Clinics reserve the right to refuse treatment should any client not adhere to the
We are committed to servicing our clients with these new procedures, so we ask that all
clients be kind and patient through this transition.
We hope the above measures offer you some reassurance during this time that we have
your safety and health as a priority once the clinic reopens.
Below is some additional information which may be of interest to you:
1. What if I need to cancel an appointment?
If you have an appointment in the coming days and weeks, this will need to be cancelled. We are currently making calls to all future appointments to advise clients of our closure, until the Australian Government advises we can reopen. You will not lose any treatments due to a cancelled appointment and we will pick up where we left off as soon as we reopen.
2. What happens to my prepaid treatments?
We would like to sincerely apologise for any inconvenience that this has caused. Because of this, we would like to offer any prepayments made now, until the re-opening of our stores, an extra 12 months expiry. This will mean a 4 year expiry on prepaid treatments.
3. Can I get a refund on my prepaid treatments?
We understand this may be something you are looking to receive, however refunds of prepaid treatments will not be available. Your rights under the consumer law have not been changed with the ACCC guidelines.
4. When will you re-open?
The Government has advised that effective from midnight, Wednesday 25th March 2020 all beauty services must close. As soon as this government closure ban is lifted, we will re-open our clinics immediately and continue trading. We will communicate to you via email and our social media platforms when we are open again.
During these unfortunate and uncertain times ahead, we would like thank you for your loyalty and support and we look forward to welcoming and servicing you back into our clinics soon.
Eden Laser Clinics