WHAT IS LASER FACIAL REJUVENATION?
Laser Facial Rejuvenation (facial resurfacing) is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure to enhance and restore the texture on your skin. There are many cosmetic procedures that fall under facial rejuvenation, both surgical and non-surgical. The goal of all procedures is the same, to make you appear more youthful.
These are signs of age that laser facial rejuvenation improve:
- Fine Lines and Fine Wrinkles
- Acne & Acne Scars
- Stretch Marks
- Pigmented lesions
- Post-Surgery Scars
- Enlarge Pores (orange peel skin)
- Textural irregularities caused by excessive sun exposure
The benefit of Resolve Rejuvenation is there is no downtime. The redness after a Resolve treatment only last 12 hours compared to 7-10 days downtime with CO2 laser like FRAXEL.
Benefits of Facial Rejuvenation With ResolveTM
- Laser is focused to stimulate the fibroblast cells to create new collagen and elastin
- No epidermal damage = NO DOWNTIME
- More effective than CO2 lasers
- Accumulative results
- Safe of all skin types
Terms & Conditions
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion.
- Clients must be medically fit and suitable for treatment following a consultation.
- Products/services purchased in a package can only be used in one appointment.
- Packages/services cannot be split over appointments.
- Expiry periods apply.
- Non refundable and non transferable.
- Bookings must be made for all treatments. Bookings may not be available at all times on all days.
- Packages cannot be transferred between clinics and clients. Photo ID may be requested.
- Excludes Cosmetic Injections and Medifacials.