INTRODUCING EMTONE – CELLULITE TREATMENT IN SYDNEY
Want to get rid of cellulite, but not sure where to start?
Let us introduce you to the new EMTONE device at Eden Laser Clinics!
The EMTONE was invented by BTL (the creators of EMSCULPT). It is the industry-leading device for dealing with cellulite in Sydney, because it is the only cellulite device that combines the power of both thermal energy and mechanical energy, to non-invasively target & address the key factors of cellulite & loose skin. The result is that you see and feel the difference after your cellulite treatments!
Our trained staff take great care in applying the treatment, to ensure you are as comfortable as possible at all times. Clients tell us the feeling you’ll experience is similar to a hot stone massage.
Each treatment lasts for approximately 30 minutes. Afterwards, you’ll be able to go back to whatever you had planned for the rest of the day… with no discomfort or inconvenience.
EMTONE Before & After Photos
PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19, Eden – like other Sydney laser clinics – must comply with government health restrictions. This means we are forced to limit the number of clients we can serve at any one time in our clinics. For this reason, we encourage you to book now to secure your treatments early, to avoid delays or missing out.
Terms & Conditions
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion.
- Non refundable, non transferrable.
- Expiry period of 3 years apply to prepaid treatments.
- Treatments cannot be transferred between clinics and/or clients. Photo ID may be requested.
- Bookings are essential.
- Cancellation and No Show Policy applies.
- Clients must be medically fit and suitable for treatment, following a consultation with one of our cosmetic injectors.
- For legal reasons, the product names cannot be disclosed or used in advertising. Please contact one of our clinics for details.
- Packages cannot be split over appointments.
- Pre and post treatment photos MUST be taken. Should a client decline, the treatment will not go ahead.
- Promotions will NEVER apply to Cosmetic Injections because these treatments require a prescription from a doctor, and cannot be legally discounted in any way.