Remove facial hair & exfoliate dead skin cells
Epidermal levelling is an effective treatment used to exfoliate dead skin cells and remove unwanted vellus (peach fuzz) hair.
The treatment uses a straight edge surgical blade, giving you an exfoliation like microdermabrasion without the negative pressure. No downtime, pain or chemicals, leaving the treatment safe for all skin Fitzpatrick types, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19, Eden – like other Sydney laser clinics – must comply with government health restrictions. This means we are forced to limit the number of clients we can serve at any one time in our clinics. For this reason, we encourage you to book now to secure your treatments early, to avoid delays or missing out.
Terms & Conditions
- Non refundable, non transferrable.
- Expiry period of 3 years apply to prepaid treatments.
- Treatments cannot be transferred between clinics and/or clients. Photo ID may be requested.
- Bookings are essential.
- Clients must be medically fit and suitable for treatment, following a consultation with one of our cosmetic injectors.
- For legal reasons, the product names cannot be disclosed or used in advertising. Please contact one of our clinics for details.
- Packages cannot be split over appointments.
- Pre and post treatment photos MUST be taken. Should a client decline, the treatment will not go ahead.