Proven Acne Treatment
Trying to find a safe & effective solution for acne can be hard. Acne is a hormonal condition with many causes, making it complicated to control – especially for severe or extreme cases.
Current medical therapies recommend early treatment to prevent the symptoms of acne, and the damage it can cause. The effects of severe acne include:
- Painful infections
- Unsightly pustules on the face or body, and
- Psychological damage to self-esteem / self-worth
Acnelan is an innovative, multifocal approach to attack severe acne problems. The secret to the Acnelan formula is m.acne complexTM, a unique combination of active ingredients known to treat acne-prone and seborrhoeic (red, greasy, scaly, itchy & inflamed) skin. The treatment consists of salicylic acid, mandelic acid, sodium lepargilate and the exclusive bexaretinyl complex. +
This powerful combination:
- Creates a synergistic deep cleanse
- Unblocks the pores
- Eliminates acne bacteria
- Reduces the sebum (oily substance on your skin), and
- Stimulates cell renewal
Successful clinical trials and the treatment of many severe acne sufferers have shown Acnelan to be the most effective and safe solution for the treatment of severe acne.
What is Acne?
Acne (or “acne vulgaris”) is typically a chronic disease which occurs when there is a build-up of dead skin cells (combining with oil from the sebaceous gland) clogging up the hair follicle. The appearance of the bacteria Cutibacterium acnes (c.acne) then leads to an infection on the hair follicle. The severe forms present as comedones (skin-coloured, small bumps), (elevated tender bumps), pustules (small skin bumps containing fluid or pus), nodules or cysts.
- 80-90% of the population suffer from acne at some time in their life
- Between the age of 12 and 18, the incidence rate is 74%
The Causes of Acne
Acne is first caused by excess androgen (hormones which play a part in reproductive activity). Then, a sequence of triggers occur that result in an active acne breakout.
Acne Treatment Solutions
In the past, treatments have had a single-focus approach on the triggers of acne. In the most severe cases, Roaccutane is prescribed to control the sebum production. This is also a single-focus approach with known adverse reactions.
Acnelan is the first multifactorial approach to control acne. Acnelan’s active component m.acne complexTM is a unique combination of active components, with complementary & synergistic actions that fight against the different factors responsible for acne.
- 5-α REDUCTASE INHIBITION
- CLEARS THE PILOSEBACEOUS CANAL
- SLOWS SEBUM PRODUCTION
- CONTROLS BACTERIAL PROLIFERATION
- REDUCES EPIDERMAL RUBOR AND TUMEFACTION
- SOFTENS POST-ACNE HYPERPIGMENTATION
Acne Treatment Cost with Acnelan
Treatment Course: $999
- Acnelan is a 3 treatment course with interval of 15-21 days
- Acnelan can treat face, chest and back
- The treatment course includes 4 take home products:
- mesoestetic purifying mousse
- mesoestetic acne one
- mesoestetic pure renewing mask
- mesoestetic imperfection control
- Each treatment includes a Healite II LED treatment
What to Expect from Acnelan Acne Treatment
Clinic trials have shown significant and proven reduction of the number of inflammatory and non-inflammatory acne lesions, and post-acne hyperpigmentation.
Surface sebum diminution and improvement of skin texture in 100% of cases.