TERMS & CONDITIONS
When using this web site, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as they may be modified and posted to our website from time to time. Without prejudice to the above, by using or accessing our website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions of use as they apply to your use of or access to our website.
If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions then you may not use our website. You must ensure that the personal information you provide is accurate and complete and that all ordering or registration details (where applicable) contain your correct name, address and other requested details.
We will match any competitors price
This applies to laser hair removal, skin treatments and cosmetic injections.
The T&C’s are:
- Eden Laser Clinics will match any competitor’s current advertised price on the same treatment using the same equipment and products
- The Price Match applies to all laser hair removal and skin services
- Clients must provide proof of the competitor’s advertised price with a website or flyer
- Eden Laser Clinics reserves the right to contact the competitor to confirm their current price is valid
- The Price Match Guarantee will not be applied where the products and/or treatments have already been paid for or received
- The Price Match does not apply to offers made by discount or coupon websites
- The Price Match will only apply to cosmetic injection treatments if the treatment requested by the client is necessary and recommended for the individual client by one of our medical practitioners following a full consultation and physical assessment
- Price match only applied to competitors in Sydney NSW & Canberra ACT
- Eden Laser Clinics advises all clients that many of the products that we have available contain active ingredients and may not be suitable for every skin type. If you are unsure of what product may be suitable for your skin, please visit one of our clinic locations where one of our skin therapists will be able to complete a skin assessment and assist you
- Eden Laser Clinics refund policy does not cover change of mind, so please choose carefully
- We will happily provide an exchange for any product that proves faulty however if you purchase a product online or instore that is simply not suitable for your skin we will be unable to offer a return
- If you suffer an allergic reaction, we will be able to provide you with a credit to use towards an exchange. We will require photo documentation of the reaction
- All product returns and/or exchanges must be completed within 14 days of purchase. Proof of purchase is required
- Refund and exchange requests can take up to 10 business days to process through our Head Office
- Refunds will be provided in compliance with the Australian Consumer Law
- If any service or product is faulty, Eden Laser Clinics will replace or refund
- Refunds will not be provided for change of mind
- Clients MUST be prepped 2-4 weeks prior to receiving Skin Needling treatments. If prepping has not been successfully done, Eden Laser Clinics reserves the right to refuse treatment until skin has been properly prepped
- Prepping products will come at an additional cost of $80
- Prepping products are: eSkin Vitamin A Serum and eSkin Brightening Serum
- Non Refundable and non transferable
- Expiry periods apply
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- Bookings are essential
- Purchases made by you (the consumer) through our online portal, agree to Eden’s Cancellation and Refund Policy.
- Purchases made online will require 24-48hrs for the treatment to be available for use in clinic.
- Refunds for online purchases will be provided in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
- Refunds will not be granted for change of mind.
- By purchasing online, you have agreed to all Terms and Conditions set out on our website.
- Payment must be made upfront in full. Terms and conditions still apply for each package purchased. No show and late cancellation policy applies.
- Appointments must be made for each treatment within the package.
- No show or cancellations of less than 24hrs will result in the treatment booked in being forfeited.
- Treatments included in each Medifacial cannot be transferred for other treatments.
- Eden Laser Clinics will advise clients on the recommended time frames between each treatment purchased, however it is the client’s responsibility to book treatments in advance to ensure availability.
- All Medifacials purchased must be redeemed at the exact clinic location. No transfers will be allowed.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Clients must inform ELC of their skin concerns and medications prior to commencing all treatments/product usage and a consent form must be signed.
- Clients need to follow all at home protocols recommended by the Therapist.
- Photos may be taken.
- Purchasing or using the gift card means that you accept these conditions.
- Eden Laser Clinics, with discretion, may refuse to sell gifts cards to any person at any time for any reason.
- If the gift card is defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- The gift card is redeemable for products or services at Eden Laser Clinics.
- Not redeemable for cash.
- Must be redeemed before the expiry date shown on the card.
- Will be voided and will not be redeemed after expiry date.
- Cannot be reloaded or increased after issue.
- Can be partially redeemed.
- Cash/credit will not be given for any unused portion of gift card value.
- Purchases exceeding available balance will require difference to be paid by other methods.
- Gift Cards are sold in increments of $10. (e.g $20, $30, $40 etc)
ALL GIFT CARDS WILL EXPIRE 3 YEARS FROM THE DATE OF ISSUE WHERE STATED.
DONATIONS/CHARITY/PROMO GIFT CARDS WILL EXPIRE IN 6 MONTHS FROM DATE OF ISSUE WHERE STATED.
- A $50 deposit is required to be paid in advance for all cosmetic injection treatment bookings. Deposit is redeemable on treatment date.
- If a no show, or late cancellation is present, the $50 deposit is voided and another $50 deposit will need to paid for another appointment.
- Cosmetic injection treatments cannot be pre-paid.
- Clients must be medically fit and suitable for treatment, following a consultation with one of our cosmetic injectors.
- The price per area will depend on the number of units required.
- For legal reasons, the product names cannot be disclosed or used in advertising. Please contact one of our clinics for details.
- Products purchased in a package can only be used in one appointment.
- Packages cannot be split over appointments.
- Photo ID may be requested at any time during your appointment.
- Pre and post treatment photos MUST be taken. Should a client decline, the treatment will not go ahead.
- Promotions will NEVER apply to Cosmetic Injections because these treatments require a prescription from a doctor, and cannot be legally discounted in any way.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL SALES T&C’S
- Clients may purchase laser hair removal package at the prices set out in the marketing materials from time to time.
- Unless stated, there is no minimum or maximum needed to purchase in order to receive the discount.
- The full body laser hair removal package includes all areas of the body.
- Clients may elect to remove any areas from their full body laser hair removal package, although no discount or refund will be offered.
- Bookings must be made for all laser hair removal treatments.
- Bookings may not be available at all times on all days.
- Packages cannot be transferred between clients and / or clinics. Photo ID may be requested.
- Multiple pre-paid discount prices are not available on laser hair removal promos or sales.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Upper Body consists of the following areas; Face, Front of Neck, Back of Neck, Chest, Stomach, Underarms, Arms, Hands and Fingers, Back and Shoulders
Expiry on prepaid packages
- Clients may purchase more than 1 (one) treatment in advanced.
- Prepaid packages have an expiry of 3 years from date of purchase.
Contraindications to Laser Hair Removal
Please notify your therapist if you are:
- Pregnant or trying to fall pregnant.
- On photosensitive medication.
- Suffering from a severe skin condition in the area you are being treated.
- Have had sun exposure in the last 2 weeks.
- Using Roaccutane.
All clients are required to shave 24hrs prior to their treatment/appointment to reduce the risk of burning and blistering, unless otherwise stated by your treating therapist. Unshaven areas will result in a $29 fee per razor.
Eden Laser Clinics reserves the right to NOT treat clients if we feel any contributing aspects may affect the treatment or results.
Eden Laser Clinics may request a doctor’s certificate of clearance prior to treatment.
Eden Laser Clinic may request a waiver to be signed at the time of your appointment if no doctor’s certificate has been supplied.
If there are any questions regarding these terms & conditions you may contact us using the enquiry form.